Interiorscapes Plant Technician
Do you talk to your plants? Would you consider yourself a "plant nerd?" Then this is the job for you! Oakland Interiorscapes is looking for an Interiorscape Technician to provide high quality maintenance (watering, pruning, cleaning, pest/disease control, etc.) for interior tropical foliage plants in commercial and residential properties.
Interiorscape Techs are the customer facing team members who get to know the plants and people on our accounts. They are the folks on whom we rely to make sure our plants look great and our customers are happy. If you're passionate about customer service AND love plants, read on!
Being a Plant Technician means:
- Maintaining a professional relationship with our customers
- Completing assigned route daily by working independently or with a team.
- Trouble shooting plant problems and ID pests and diseases
- Installing monthly blooming rotations
- Being on the lookout for new leads or sales opportunities
- Daily communications with supervisor, reporting plant issues and customer concerns
- Maintaining records of travel time, expenses, and stock used
- Observing all safety requirements for the job
- Helping with special projects as needed
- Carrying and lifting 20lbs repeatedly. Being able to walk for a large portion of the day.
- Driving assigned company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner. Having a clean driving record to qualify for company vehicle insurance coverage.
- Presenting yourself in a professional manner and adhering to uniform and dress requirements.
- Passing a drug screen at hire and at random
Hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 4:30 pm.